Administrators are the users in charge of managing a Company. Any user can be an Administrator of one or more Companies. There is no relation between being an Administrator and accessing Projects.
To add or remove Administrators, you must be an Administrator yourself or a Company Owner and follow these steps:
- Log into Mnemonica
- Click on your avatar in the bottom left corner and choose Company from the menu.
- From the left menu, select Administrators
On the Administrator panel, you can:
- Invite new Administrators
- Remove existing Administrators
- If you are an Owner, transfer your Company ownership
In the Invited panel, you can access the list of invited users who have not yet registered their Mnemonica account to remove or resend invitations.