In Mnemonica, roles are Project-based. Any user has a role depending on the Project.
All team members have full access to the Screening Rooms.
They are divided into two types:
Managers can fully manage people and content, in particular:
- manage Projects / Screening Rooms / Days / Bins
- manage media
- comment on media in Screening Rooms where comments privacy is not restricted
- send and receive Delivery Boxes
- manage other users.
Operators can manage content only, in particular:
Guests / Spectators
Spectators and Guests can:
- access the Screening Rooms they're invited to
- comment on media
- receive Delivery Boxes,
- send Delivery Boxes to Team Members within the Project