In Mnemonica there are two ways to clone a Master Screening Room:
- Duplicating a Room into a new Master one that has the same content as the original Screening Room, but has its own settings and Audience.
- making an Alias Room that has its own settings and Audience, but whose content just mirrors the original Master Room’s content.
NOTE: an Alias Room cannot be cloned but can be consolidated to become a Master itself.
To clone a Screening Room:
- Go to the dashboard and locate the Master Screening Room to be cloned.
- Click on the options button on the Room card and choose whether Duplicate Room or Make Alias.
- In the dialog, edit Room data and settings.
- Press the Duplicate / Make Alias button.