In Mnemonica each Screening Room can have a specific burned-in watermark that will be applied to all the videos and stills. The Room's watermark includes two fields of free text (max 50 chars each) which can be adjusted in opacity and offset.
- The opacity value can be set between 16% and 70%, a span that can suit any background image.
- The offset value sets the distance between the two text fields.
Text size is auto-adaptive, meaning that short texts may result in bigger font size than longer texts.
NOTE: The preview window is indicative and will not exactly represent the final result.
Before applying the watermark please double-check the preview using the aspect ratio and try background menus.
To apply the watermark, Mnemonica will re-encode all the Screening Room's content creating an alternate version of the proxy files. The process could last from minutes to hours depending on the Room's content. Nonetheless, removing the watermark is instantaneous and will make you lose all the watermarked proxies for good.
To access the watermark window:
- Click on the options menu on the Room's card in the dashboard, and select Watermark
- Click on the watermark icon on the right of the toolbar when in a Screening Room
- Click on the watermark icon on the header of a Room detail in the Audience Control