Whenever a portion of an audio or video clip is screened by a user, view data is stored onto Mnemonica's servers.
Users can access their view data in the Media Pool and in the Player Page. The view data is shown as a green line at the bottom of each media thumbnail. The lighter green represents the watched portions.
To access the Audience Views window:
- Click on the play icon on the sidebar.
- Select Views from the options menu of any playable media in the Media Pool.
- In the Access Control, click on the play icon in the header of a Screening Room or Guest detail.
In the pop-up window select which path to follow to check the views:
- by Screening Room: select a Screening Room then a media to get the Guest's views.
- by Guest: select a Guest then a Screening Room to get the list of screened media.
Views data are part of a Project. When a file is deleted, its viewing history remains until you delete a Project.
NOTE: Managers can access Guest viewing data only.