Mnemonica provides integrations with third-party SaaS. This article shows how to connect Mnemonica and Vimeo accounts and how to send content from a Screening Room to Vimeo.
Connecting Mnemonica to Vimeo
To connect your Mnemonica account to a Vimeo account, please follow these quick steps.
- Open a browser window and go to mnemonica.io
- After login, click on your avatar at the bottom-left of the page and choose Preferences from the menu
- Go to the Integrations section
- Locate Vimeo from the list and click con the Connect button on the right
- Log into your Vimeo account
- On the authorization pop-up, set the desired privacy settings (depending on your Vimeo account, these may vary) and click Allow
- A confirmation message appears, and you can safely close the window.
If something goes wrong, Mnemonica always allows the user to complete or remove the Vimeo integration.
To remove the Vimeo integration, click on the Disconnect button on the right.
Sending videos to Vimeo
Once a Vimeo account is connected to your Mnemonica account, you can start sending videos from your Screening Rooms to Vimeo. Here's how to do it.
- Go into a Screening Room on your browser
- Locate the video you want to publish on your Vimeo account
- Click on the options button and select Send to Vimeo from the menu
- On the next window, set the Vimeo's desired publishing settings (depending on your Vimeo account, these may vary)
- Click on Send
When the video has been published, Mnemonica will send a feedback message on a snackbar.