Mnemonica provides integrations with third-party SaaS. This article shows how to connect Mnemonica and Box™ accounts and save content from a Screening Room to a Box account.
Connecting Mnemonica to Box™
To connect your Mnemonica account to a Vimeo account, please follow these quick steps.
- Open a browser window and go to mnemonica.io
- After login, click on your avatar at the bottom-left of the page and choose Preferences from the menu
- Go to the Integrations section
- Locate Box™ from the list and click con the Connect button on the right
- On the new window type in your Box™ credentials and click on Authorize
- On the authorization pop-up, set the desired privacy settings (depending on your Box™ account these may vary) and click Grant access to Box
- A confirmation message appears and you can safely close the window.
If something goes wrong, Mnemonica always allows the user to complete or remove the Vimeo integration.
To remove the Vimeo integration, click on the Disconnect button on the right.
Saving files to Box™
Once a Box™ account is connected to your Mnemonica account, you can save Screening Rooms content to Box™. Here's how to do it.
- Go into a Screening Room on your browser
- Locate the file you want to save to your Box™ account
- Click on the options button and select Save to Box from the menu
- On the next window, set the desired publishing settings (depending on your Box™ account these may vary)
- Click on Save
When the file has been saved, Mnemonica will send a feedback message on a snack bar.