The page is divided into four tabs representing four fundamental objects, or resource types:
Each tab shows the list of those objects in a primary panel on the left, and their relationship with other objects in a secondary panel called detail.
In other words, switching between the Admissions Control page tabs let you see the relationships among the three resource types from three different points of view.
As a general rule:
- deleting an entry from the primary panel eliminates the selected object and all its relationships in the Project, thus actually destroying a resource;
- deleting an entry form the detail panel eliminates only the relationship between the selected object and the relative category tab, and as such is never destructive.
Screening Rooms tab
In the Screening Rooms tab, on the left panel, you can find the list of the Project's Rooms. When you select one Room from the list, the detail panel pops-up.
The detail panel carries four tabs itself:
- the list of Spectators admitted to the Room
- the list of Groups admitted to the Room
- the list of Invited persons who have pending invitations to the Room
- in Dailies Rooms, the list of Days in the Room.
Each element found in these four lists represents the relationship between that element and the selected Room.
As a consequence, adding or removing elements from the Spectators or Groups lists of the selected Room modifies that Room's Audience.
REMEMBER: removing Spectators from the Spectators tab in the detail panel, does not delete them from the Project.
To add Spectators to a Room read here.
In the Spectators tab, on the left primary panel, you can find the list of the Project's Spectators independently of the Room(s) they are admitted to.
When you select one Spectator from the list, the detail panel opens up to the right. It carries two tabs itself:
Each element found in these two lists represents the relationships between that element and the selected Spectator.
Adding or removing elements from those lists modify the Spectator admissions to Rooms.
In the Groups tab, on the left primary panel, you can find the list of the Project's Groups. On the toolbar, a + button is there to create new Groups and add them to the list.
When you select one Group from the list, the detail panel opens up to the right. It has three tabs itself:
Each element found in these three lists represents the relationships between that element and the selected Group.