To pair the Gate, follow these quick steps:
- Launch the Gate
- Type in the Mnemonica user credentials you are using on your browser session.
- Once logged in, click on the options menu button and choose Preferences.
- On the Preferences page, locate the Gate ID section.
- Copy the Gate ID key from the text field or click on the copy button beside it.
- Go to your browser, click on the Gate icon on the top bar and choose Pair Gate from the menu.
- On the next dialog, paste the copied ID key into the text field and click SAVE.
The Gate now is paired with your browser. Check the pairing status on the top-bar by verifying the color of the Gate icon:
- green: paired and connected
- orange: not paired
- red: can't connect to Mnemonica servers. In some rare cases, lost paring, pair the Gate again.
When the icon is displayed in red, something may be wrong with your system:
- check your internet connection
- check the logged user (must be the same on the browser and the Gate)
- bad ID, in some rare cases, you must pair the Gate and the browser again
NOTE: You can pair as many browsers you want with the same ID key.
+ Important notice + To prevent losing the pairing each time you close the browser window, we recommend enabling cookies and data saving for mnemonica.io in your browser preferences.